Is this your first time? Looking for a career change or just in need of a new challenge? Your career is an essential part of what makes you who you are. The staff at Merand Corbett & Associates understand that a career move can be a very stressful experience. That’s why we welcome you to register with our agency, so we can make your journey a pleasant one!
Let us help you find the best possible job to suit your needs...
- Ensure that all the information supplied is correct and true. Include your ID or Passport number, nationality, languages as well as your school information.
- Clearly indicate your qualifications and any specialities you might have.
- Insert all your work history, from when you left school.
- Ensure that all dates (work history, schooling, studies, etc.) are inserted and that they are in the correct order.
- List your work history from your most current/recent position, then previous position and so forth.
- Make sure to list your duties that you performed in each position.
- Don’t use too many font types and sizes. It makes it difficult to read and can end up looking untidy.
If you would like to insert a photograph, ensure that it has been resized. Your attachments should not be larger than 1mb. If the file is too large it may take a while to download and this could frustrate the person you are sending it to.
Below you can find a CV Template to download in order to help you get started: