Job / Vacancy Application
Job Title: Group Marketing Development Specialist/Strategist/Manager
Location: Western Cape
Town / City: Stellenbosch
Basic salary range: Market related
Job Type: Perm
Senior Group Marketing Development Specialist/Strategist/Manager
Consolidate disparate marketing and branding initiatives/campaigns/projects into a single, focused and coherent global marketing strategy for the Group. Responsible for managing the groups’ brands. Develop plans that support lines of service and brand objectives and devises campaigns that increase the awareness of the Group and its brands. Drive profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty for a number of business areas, territories and market segments. Ensure brand consistency both internally and externally. Manage and enhance Co brands and reputation for customers and consumers. Develop and enrich customer service experience.
- Consolidate disparate marketing and branding initiatives/campaigns/projects into a single, focused and coherent strategy for the Group
- Gather feedback from sales and analyze consumer behaviour to define the Co positioning
- Craft their differentiation strategy
- Create guidelines that define the Co’s voice both online and offline (including terminology and slogans)
- Brief the internal and external teams about marketing projects they’ll be working on (for example E-books, email campaigns and advertising banners)
- Conduct competitive research to identify the Co strengths and weaknesses
- Design promotional campaigns for new products and markets
- Develop social media strategy
- Measure and assess the performance of the advertising campaigns and events
- Analyze market trends and identify new opportunities and challenges
- Manage and enhance Co brand or reputation in the customer/consumer’s eye.
- Ensure brand consistency.
- Develop and enrich customer service experience.
- Drive profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty for a number of business areas.
- Develop and execute brand management plans.
- Create and enhance agency and partner relationships.
- Leverage customer insight data to refine brand management.
- Identify brand-building areas.
- Ensure that brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
- Develop and implement media planning, buying and innovation strategies.
- Coordinate and manage content management and information sharing among departments, divisions and external customers.
- Provide design and direction for collateral, web, product packaging and other visual communications media for the company.
- Help promote uniformity and consistency of brand.
- Assist in development and refinement of uniform graphic standards and visual brand strategies.
FORWARD CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED